22 May COURSE: Mastering Outbound Phone Sales
Mastering Outbound Phone Sales
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS OF INTEREST FOR OCTOBER 2020! (Phone or email us to register for course updates)
A three-part series with Certificate of Competency
How do you connect with customers in a meaningful way when you can’t speak to them face to face? Simply pick up the phone and have a conversation. As home-bound consumers have pivoted quickly to purchasing online, so too have savvy wineries committed to maintaining engagement with their loyal customers. Phone sales are the perfect way to increase revenue and should be part of your direct sales strategy. However, selling over the phone requires special skills and dedicated staff, which is why many wineries outsource this activity.
Now is the ideal time to upskill your team in the art of selling by phone – which is really just relationship selling via a different medium. The skills learnt will also enhance cellar door sales when visitors return.
This practical three-part series will equip participants with the skills required to develop an effective outbound phone strategy.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the psychology of sales
- Confronting the fear of making outbound sales calls
- Building long-term customer relationships
- How to make a positive impression
- How to craft re-usable scripts
- Practical elements of calling, making offers and recording outcomes
- How to overcome objections and close sales
- Advanced sales techniques
- Developing strategies for personal success
All participants will receive a Workbook which will be used throughout the course. A Certificate of Competency will be issued following successful testing at the conclusion of this course conclusion.
- Session 1 – TBA – OCTOBER 2020
- Session 2 – TBA – OCTOBER 2020
- Session 3 – TBA – OCTOBER 2020
REQUIREMENTS: This is a practical, hands-on workshop and each participant will need to log in separately via Zoom under their own name and have access to a video camera and audio. This is not a pre-recorded course.
REGISTER: Phone or EMAIL to register your interest
NOTE: It is not possible to register for a single session.